Project & Program Management :
Consists of PRINCE2®, PMP®, and Agile/Scrum – select that suits among flexible eLearning, Classroom, and Blended solutions.
Agile/Scrum: Certified ScrumMaster:
Agile is an alternative approach to managing Software development. Scrum is the leading Agile Framework for managing software development and any other complex project. It brings Decision-making authority to operational level. Scrum projects don’t have a Project manager (they have a Scrum Master). Designed for meeting changing customer requirements.
Is your organization ready for Scrum?
Scrum Master keeps the team focused on its goals, facilitates and coordinates, removes obstacles that hinder the development team from developing. Acts as a buffer between the team and “outside influences”.
As more and more organizations around the world are embracing Scrum for developing software and other products, the need for solid training increases. A company-wide transition to Scrum means a different mindset, and a different philosophy to achieve a better result in the end.
This course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work, in Agile Scrum teams. The objective of this two-day course is to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to work effectively in an Agile Scrum team; in roles such as Product Owner, ScrumMaster or Scrum team member. You will learn more than the basic framework in this course. You will also understand the underlying principles and specific techniques needed to help your team achieve project success.
Learning Objectives : At the end of this course, you will understand:
- The principles of Agile and Scrum
- How to describe and participate in all parts of the Scrum framework
- How to launch a Scrum team
- How Scrum helps organizations cope with change
- How to apply a common lexicon of project management terms and principles
- Pragmatic practices for planning, project execution, and progress reporting
- The ScrumMaster’s role and how it is different from a project manager’s role
Why select us for Certified ScrumMaster Course
- We provide you with high-quality training materials and a unique learning experience.
- Training materials are up-to-date and in-line with the requirements by the Scrum Alliance.
- Experienced instructor who is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and has a solid understanding of the Scrum framework and knows how to implement Scrum in organizations.
About the Test :
At the end of the course participants are prepared to take and pass the Certified ScrumMaster Test, which will be available online following the course. Participants have 90 days after completing the course to register for the Test. The cost for the Test is included in the course.